Call for Abstracts
Recent Research Report Submission Has Now Closed!
Thank you to all our submitters!
The 8th FEZA Conference will showcase research in zeolite molecular sieves and other important nanoporous solids, including metal organic frameworks, porous polymers and related materials.
The conference programme will consist of one strand introduced by plenary and keynote lectures from outstanding researchers, supplemented by oral communication and poster sessions. These will cover all aspects of the science and technology of nanoporous solids, ranging from fundamental studies of structure and properties all the way to commercial applications.
We will also hold ‘Industry Discussion’ sessions, including, but not limited to, presentations by invited industrial scientists, covering aspects from synthesis, scale-up, pilot studies and chemical engineering, through to full commercial application, and encourage abstracts for presentations that you think are relevant to this.
- New Synthetic Methods and Post-Synthetic Modification
- Novel Materials and Structural Methods
- Physical Properties and the Role of Defects
- Advanced Characterization and Operando Spectroscopies
- Stimuli Responsive Behaviour and Emerging Properties
- Gas Adsorption, Separation and Storage
- Catalytic Properties
- Biomedical Applications
- Ion Exchange and Other Applications
- Industry Discussion Session