On behalf of the Local Organising Committee, we warmly invite you to support, as a sponsor or exhibitor, the 8th Conference of the Federation of European Zeolite Associations (FEZA 2020), which will be held in Brighton, United Kingdom, on 12-15 July 2020.
Brighton, in the South-East of England, is recognised nationally and internationally as a leading and dynamic conference city, combining a seaside location with a vibrant city atmosphere. Situated only 1 hour from London, and 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport by direct trains, the city promises to be an excellent home for a conference to build upon the success of the previous FEZA meetings.
The conference will be organised by the British Zeolite Association, under the auspices of the Federation of European Zeolite Associations – FEZA, and in collaboration with the Royal Society of Chemistry Porous Materials Interest Group.
We anticipate three parallel sessions covering a fascinating array of topics from fundamental science to advanced applications of a range of porous materials including:
Specific Topics of interest include:
- Development of new synthetic methods and postsynthetic modification
- Physical properties of materials and the role of defects
- Advanced characterization and operando spectroscopies
- Stimuli responsive behaviour and emerging properties
- Catalytic properties
- Gas Adsorption, storage and separation
- Biomedical applications
- Ion exchange and other applications
- Industry discussions
- Computational prediction, verification and screening
Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and influencers through a variety of engagement and exposure opportunities.